Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

Lots of Layers

Hi folks, its Monday again and that means it's our challenge at Artistic inspiration,
 
this weeks theme is "Lots of Layers"
Our sponsor isSassy Studio Designs
and the winner  of the challenge will be able to choose 4 digi images from the store.

Here is my card and I have used the 
which I coloured with promarkers. I think it would be great for wishing a young lady luck on her prom night. I cut the image out with a spellbinder die and used my ink dusters and distress inks to colour the background. To create the layers I used a blue and silver patterned paper (can't remember which company ,sorry!!) which I layered up on black card, I then added white doilies to give more layers, all theses were mounted on A5 card.  To finish off I cut  some flourishes in black and made some co-ordinating flowers in black and teal, I used a scallop punch from Stampin Up and for the leaves I cut silver holographic flowers and mounted the flowers on. The finish in touch was on of the crystal gems from Crafters Companion Frou Frou range.
Thanks for calling by please let me know what you think .
Hugs  

Challenges entered

19 comments:

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and how you have made the flowers..Hugs Lozzy x

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful, fabulous image and love the colours. Thank you xx

indie said...

Great card, lovin all the layers the image is fab and love the roses, gorgeous colours...well done

indie :-) x

Zoe said...

This is lovely, the layout is superb as is the colours xxx

Angela said...

Great image and I love how the blues compliment each other.

Angela

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Taniaj.

greetings karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card Tania, I love the image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

carol said...

Super creation..thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT this week
x carol

Sukie said...

Lovely card and flowers. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations!

Kate M said...

Beautiful image and great colouring, love that die!
xx

Gail said...

Holy moly...this is a very elegant looking card. The image reminds me of royalty. She's lovely! Wonderful card, love the colors and you did a wonderful job picking papers and embellishments to go with the image. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week! Hope to see you again soon. --Gail

judith@poppy cottage said...

Lovely card Tania, the image is coloured beautifully, and I love the colours that you have chosen. Great work teamie! Hugs, Judith xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a pretty card, super image and I love the colours and flowers. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Patricia said...

Everyone's cards this week are stunning and yurs is no exception. Nice work girlie!

Docerela said...

Great card. THank you for joining our flowers challenges at Docerela

Catarina

Kim said...

Beautiful, love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card love the coloursthank you for playing along with us at Cutie Pie.
Kaz.xx

Sandra said...

Lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' x

Linda said...

nice card with this beautiful image!
Thanks for playing along over at our foreverfriendschallengeblog
X Linda DT-FF
stampscrapandsmile.blogspot.nl