Followers

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Look up at the Sky

Hi , yes its that time again it's challenge 34 from

The theme is Hand Made Flowers,
our sponsor is
The winner will get 3 , free digi's

 To create my card I have used the " Look up at the Sky" digi isn't she soooo cute.
I have used a shaped card I think from HunkyDory and covered it with paper from Stampin Up, I then cut a spellbinder shape in card in similar to the card.
The image was coloured in pro markers, I added a few more tufts of grass and used distress inks  & brushes for the sky, I added birds and bee ribbon. My hand made flowers are daisies , I punched out small flowers and double mounted  them and added a gem for the center, I also made the small rose type using the 6 petal technique Hels Sheridan  shows the technique here but she then covers them with UTEE, I didn't , but did brush over them to co-ordinate them with ink to my picture.I used the ribbon leaves to finish the card off.
Thanks for calling by ,
 please leave me a comment to say you have been.
Hugs 
Challenges entered

15 comments:

Jan said...

What a great card Tania xx Jan

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Tania love the adorable image
Hugs Julie xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Morning Tania, a cute card and love the cute image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and very beautiful card Tania.

greetings karin

TRACEY MO said...

She is so lovely & cute great colourway to. Tx

lou14 said...

Love your card, so pretty. Xx

Deanne Saunders said...

I love your card!!! Sweet! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Edie said...

So very pretty Tania. Can be used for several occasions. Glad you chose to share it with us at 613 Avenue Create!

Anonymous said...

Tania~This is such an adorable & cute card. I love the image & you did such a great job with the coloring & all of the details of designing the card. Thank you for sharing with us at our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing more of your crafty goodness. Hugs~Patti

Zoe said...

Aw! Such a cute card, love the colours so fresh and springy xxx

Gwyneth said...

Realy gorgeous card. Nice and cheerful colours.

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Love the colurs and little flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute, love the image and love those colours xx

Ellen Taylor said...

She is so cute! Love the shape of your fab card!

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

cute bumble bee ribbon- thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x