Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Artistic inspiration challenge 51- Dry embossing

Hi Folks it's Monday and that means a new challenge at
The theme this week is
 Dry Embossing
Our sponsor for this challenge is
Dr Digis
the winner receives one of John's images
of their choice
I have used

 So what did I do
1. I chose this wonderful image which I coloured with pro-markers
(I am a tea drinker, don't do alcohol so tea is my drink of choice)
2. Cut  image out with a spellbinder die, used inks & brushes to complete background
3.I then chose corresponding card to dry emboss, and distress.
4. Papers and card mounted with image topper.
5. Card finished off with bow & buttons
Thanks for calling by.
 Please let me know what you think
Hugs
Challenge entered

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card hun, love the image, colors and design. Thank you for a great challenge week xx

Unknown said...

Love it! All those embossed layers are fab!

fiction book reviews said...

Brilliant card - this reminds me of my dad - so I chuckle everytime I see it!!!

Zoe x

Unknown said...

Tania this is fabulous, what a delightful image, would be fab for my step-dad, great colours used here too, xxx

Tina Chianna said...

loving all those colour tones, traumatised that you have parted with buttons, lol... am soooo addicted to them.. am happy to be part of your Artistic inspiration family x

Kate M said...

Super image, colouring and embossing - great card.
xx

Chris said...

What a FAB card, love the digi andthe colours. Chris xx

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Dawn said...

Brilliant Tania, he looks so comfy! Love the embossing too! xx

Donna Maligno said...

Such an adorable card and image! It made me laugh. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our Huly challenge!

Danielle Vincent said...

Your cute card made me smile! Love that image and your two types of embossing are just wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

jane stillman said...

A brilliant card, great embossing and colouring x

Unknown said...

Fab !! Love all the bright colours and a super image and design xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

This made me smile such a fab image. xxx

Ann said...

He looks so relaxed. Cute card and image, I saw it on MIM. #5

Ger said...

Fab colouring Tania, great card! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute card. Love the Santa. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challanges. Xx. Rosie

Lisa Elton said...

I must say this fella looks very relaxed! Cute card ;)

Patty Gorka said...

This is darling, looks comfy too! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges!

gobarb26 said...

What a great card. I love the way you used texture!

Michele Spera said...

Wonderful job! Love the shading:-) Thank you for joining us at CMC
Hugs
Michele