Set 3 of the new release
(set 2 today ;) )
Kris has re packaged her images so that you get the coloured and outlines together such great value
Also as a SPECIAL I am allowed to pick one person who leaves a comment on my blog about today's
Imagine That releases
to win ONE of the next 3 sets either
Li'l Train Conductor
the choice will be yours,
so Please leave a comment , if you comment on all three card posts you will have 3 chances to win.
I will do the draw on Friday when I get home from work to celebrate the start of my 6 week Summer break.
So what did I do
1. I have coloured butterfly Tekka with wings but she is also supplied without wings with my Pro-markers,
then added stickles to frills wings and bows.
2 . Used distress inks & brushes fro the background.
3. Used Stampin up dies to cut image out then made a faux nestie.
5. Used backing paper from Wild Rose Studio on a 6x6 card.
6. Used doliey under image .
7.Made colour co-ordinated flowers by spiral cutting scalloped circles.
8. Mounted flowers on stampin up swirl.
9. Added assorted butterflies with gems
and sentiment from kit
Many thanks for calling by.
Please don't forget to leave a comment
to have chance to win a digi set