Followers

Monday, 8 July 2013

Rose blessing at Imagine That

 Hi Folks its the 8th and that means a revisit to one of the image sets.
At
Browse the Store
I have decided to use the rose blessing

I decided to make a gift box
So what did I do
1. I printed off the image onto card
then cut out the box with my spellbinder die.

2. Coloured image with promarkers
 3. Also printed , coloured and cut out larger rose for tag
and topper
 4. Finished off by adding tag and image on to bakers twine
Thanks for calling by.
I hope you liked my work,
Hugs
Challenges entered



15 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous box Tania, love the yellow roses and the cute gift tag.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is so pretty, I love the Spellbinders die for the box, your colour choice is lovely xxx (hugs)

Lorraine said...

This is such a sweet little box Tania and I love the pretty yellow roses hun.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beautiful done Tania it's a great box and rose.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Beautiful box and matching tag.
That's a super die.
xx

Avril Ann said...

Fabulous gift box, Tania, love the flowers xx

jane stillman said...

Gorgeous box and gift tag Tania, love the roses x

Nicky Wilcox said...

Ow this a gorgeous box xxx

Laine said...

This is a stunning project Tania.
Laine
xx

Ina said...

Simply fabulous and ever so lovely Tania.

Nathalie said...

Very cute box. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie

Abbie Kay said...

Such a beautiful box hun, love the flower and lovely papers xx

Kris Breach said...

Such a beautiful box T!! Love that Spellbinders die, never saw that one before. :) Lovely yellow roses too and cute tag to match. Thank you for all you do for me at Imagine That Digis by kris! xxkris

Andreja L. said...

Beautiful box you made! I love everything about it!
Thanks for playing along at OneStopCraftChallenge this week :-))
Hugs, Andreja

ladyjanet_56 said...

what a beautiful box love the tag and finishing touches. Thank you for joining us at OSCC, Janet