Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Monochrome!!!!! at Lady Anne's


Hi Folks its  the first Monday in the month and that means its a new challenge from 

Picture
This months theme is
 "MONOCHROME" 
our sponsor is

$10 gift certificate
for the winning project

For my card I have actually used the 
coloured image
I just loved him and I thought it ideal for my husband's Christmas card. 

 Ok I have to admit my card doesn't fit into the brief, I swear that I didn't see the theme so I thought it was anything goes with the sponsors image.
 Only to find the MONOCHROME  theme there !!!!
So in a panic I said I would re do my card.
 But kindly Lady Anne said it was ok :).
Thank you.
So what did I do
1. I used a Spellbinder die bauble die, to cut out silver white Centura pearl card.
2. made a faux bauble.
3. Mounted up my image on Pinflair glue, added liquid pearls for the mistletoe.
4. Die cut Centura silver white card with the holly die x 4.
5. Mounted on blue background card.
6. added red dew drops and mounted topper on
3d foam.
6. Added red sentiment peel offs and red bow.
Thanks for calling by
hugs 
Challenges entered

8 comments:

Laura Mackie Stampin' Up! said...

Awwww such a cute Christmas card, thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful - such a cute puppy - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

Great project! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge.

La-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful, thanks for playing along at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

Kelly x

Anke said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty ribbons
hugs Anke

Rossella said...

Beautiful card
Rosie x

Skye said...

A lovely card. Love the colours and the dies. And then there is the image, very cute (I am a sucker for dog images)

Denise Goeldner said...

Beautiful christmas card and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us over at The Squirrel and The Fox hugs Denise DT xx