Hi Folks its the first Monday in the month and that means its a new challenge from
This months theme is
our sponsor is
$10 gift certificate
for the winning project
For my card I have actually used the
I just loved him and I thought it ideal for my husband's Christmas card.
Ok I have to admit my card doesn't fit into the brief, I swear that I didn't see the theme so I thought it was anything goes with the sponsors image.
Only to find the MONOCHROME theme there !!!!
So in a panic I said I would re do my card.
But kindly Lady Anne said it was ok :).
So what did I do
1. I used a Spellbinder die bauble die, to cut out silver white Centura pearl card.
2. made a faux bauble.
3. Mounted up my image on Pinflair glue, added liquid pearls for the mistletoe.
4. Die cut Centura silver white card with the holly die x 4.
5. Mounted on blue background card.
6. added red dew drops and mounted topper on
6. Added red sentiment peel offs and red bow.
Thanks for calling by