Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Hummingbird Framed

Hi Its the 1st of July and that means a new challenge from

 the sponsors this month are
Fred, She Said Designs .... The Store
&
For our anything goes challenge

I have used
Don't you just love this image.
 So what did I do.
1. I coloured the image with Promarkers
(I tried to make them as realistic as possible)
2. I coloured a second set of the top part of the fuchsia and top hummingbird wing then decoupaged them on the image
 3. I used inks & brushes to finish background image
4. Mounted image on black card.
5. Mounted image on 3d foam on a Centura lilac card blank.
Hope you like my card,
thanks for calling by.
Hugs
Challenge Entered


14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Tania also your card under.

greetings karin

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, great colouring and decoupage.

Sylv xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the 3D elements and the gorgeous colours used. Beautiful!

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Kristine said...

beautiful card Tania!! The title made me click on it... WOW, what a coincidence that we both made very similar digis with the same title. I never heard of that company before either---just proves great minds think alike, LOL! :)

Kathryn said...

absolutley beautiful xx such a simple but stunningly effective card xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous image Tania, lovely card.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful card love your layering of the image Hugs Sandra xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous card xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so pretty. I saw it on Make it Monday.

Janette said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Anonymous said...

Tania what a beautiful card, love the colors and love this image xx

Wendy said...

Very pretty! Love those fuchsias. xxx

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this card and the 3D effect. Terrific card! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

AnnMarie said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Love that sweet hummingbird! Thanks so much for playing along over at ABC Challenges! :)