Hi Folks it that time again, it the first of the month and that means a new challenge
Imagine that's challenge is a progressive challenge and if you joined us last month you should have received your image to take part this month, for those who have never joined in, if you click my link on the black and white image jump over to the site buy your image which are very, very reasonable and then you join in. Next challenge you will receive your image for free.
I used the png image for my card and added
"Happy Anniversary" in GIMP.
So what did I do
1. I coloured my image with pro-markers.
2. I used my brushes and distress inks for the sky.
3. Added stickles and liquid pearls to the flowers.
4. Added little butterfly with gem
5. Mounted topper on black card and paper from the Blossom and Bugs
6. Finished off with tiny m birds :).
Many thanks for calling by
Dont forget to check out