It's new release day at
And boy are there some beautiful sets, but here is a
I can share with you today is from
The papers and images are wonderful
So what did I do.
1. I first added the sentiment in gimp to the png image and then saved it as a jpg.
2. Cut the image scene out and used my brushes and inks to colour the outer edge.
3. Mounted image on black card.
4. Picked 2 of the wonderful backing papers and mounted them on black card.
5. Mounted all papers up and then topper image on 3d foam, to a Kraft card blank
6. Finished card off with adding some flip flop buttons.
thanks for calling by,
I do hope you like my card using Kris' kit