Hi Folks, its Sunday and that means its a new challenge from the
purple team at
The theme this week is a card for a man.
So what did I do
1. Using soft suede stamp the background with The Open Sea stamps from Stampin up.
2. Use brushes and distress inks to colour background
3. Usinga mount-board rectangle, prepare a triple layer of embossing powder, then stamp feature image.
4.Use gilding wax to make image stand out.
5. Mount image and sentiment(Plane & Simple) on assorted card.
6. Add baker twine and anchor to finish card off.
Many thanks for visiting,
I hope you like my work.