Followers

Thursday 3 September 2009

Sept 2nd, Learn something new .........


September 2nd. I learnt that when someone rushes in front of you at the sorting office (main post office)that they don't always manage to do what they need to. The counter was closed so the man couldn't put his parcel through. I had a stamp on my important birthday cards and need to check if it was enough the postman could check for me and when I needed an extra stamp I had one in my purse. That's when being organised does help. I also bought my youngest a new blazer and it fits him perfect . Thanks for visiting please leave a comment Tx

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is going to be a great Album Tania - another great page!

hanbunny said...

Love your pages, thanks for stopping by my blog :-) Love the 'notes for tomorrow idea', very organised! Hannah x