Followers

Monday 7 October 2013

Trick or Treat bags

It's the first Monday in the month and that means its a new 
 bi-monthly challenge
at

The theme is anything but a card 
our sponsors this challenge are


For my Trick or Treat bags I have used a Bugaboo Image

 So what did I do
 I coloured the images using promarkers, masked off the cat, moon & star and used my brushes & inks to create the background.
I then mounted the image onto tags, stamped on trick or treat with a unity stamp and finished off with Provocraft die cut bat & spider and hand dyed string  and red stickles for the eyes .
Many thanks for visiting,
 hugs xx

Challenges entered

7 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous image so cute hugs Seema

Sylvia Anderson said...

These are brilliant, I love them xxx

Unknown said...

These are brilliant Tania, a great idea for the sweetie bags xxx

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, darling tags!! Super cute designs:)
Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic Tania! thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody this time! Hope to see you again! Good Luck!!
- Amelia - Admin

Kate said...

What sweet tags! The cat image is adorable and the little spider is such a fun touch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

Super cute image and design! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com