Followers

Friday 24 January 2014

Winter Blues..

     Hi Folks its a new challenge from
 this challenge theme is
Winter Blues
Sadly it will be last post for the Challenge blog but you can still see me over at the The Dragons Den with my Monthly pick of the week.
Don't forget to check out the 

where you will finds loads of stunning images.
Also check out our sister blog
where there are wonderful Design team cards showcased.

I have used the 
Forest Gathering

Here is my project.


So what did I do.

1. I coloured the image with Second Generation Spectrum Noirs and mounted it onto dark blue card.
2. I then mounted it onto paper from the Forest Gathering range .
3. Finished off with mounting it onto a  DL card blank which I added a home written sentiment and blue gems.

Thanks for visiting
Don't forget to visit us on the Facebook group where you can get more inspirations
hugs xx

2 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card with your dragons, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
Tilly

Unknown said...

Hahaha, what a cute family! Perfect for cheering somebody up. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx