Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

A host of golden daffodils


Hi folk's here is my weekly visit to
an another of the February realeses
A cheery daffodil!! Great for birthdays, sympathy, or just to send a cheery hello! 
***With this purchase, you will receive "Sentiment Thoughts" set of 9 sentiments!
Formats: outline and color JPG & PNG


I used 3 images and coloured them withpromarkers and added a Wink of Stella clear glitter to the flowers.
At the moment it is un sentimented but I think I will give it my Mother-in-law for mothersday.
Make sure you check out the

for offers and challenges.
Don't forget you have got to be in it to win it
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful trio of daffodils Tania! I love how you added glitter to them. I can't wait for Spring *Ü* Thanks so much ~ hope you're having a good weekend! Hugs, Kris

Kate M said...

Great image, lovely cheerful colours - really long for Spring to happen!!
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara said...

What a beautiful card, Tania....love daffy's. There's some just peeping out in our garden, makes me smile ;-)

Crafty Judith said...

fab project Tania love it - have a great day xxx

Anonymous said...

How lovely is this.

Moira xx

Tracy said...

Really pretty card Tania, love what you have done with the Daffodils x