Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Be my Valentine

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog


Challenge 99 Team B


Welcome to the second week of our Valentine challenge. Just a reminder...we want to see your projects or cards with some form of Valentine Sentiment! 
For this challenge we are so excited to have QKR Stampede as our sponsor. They are giving the winner 5 digital stamps of their choice. Thanks so much! 

Here is my project using 



I have used the sponsors image, and coloured it with Graphit pens. I then mounted the image on black card. I added wink of stella pen to the heart and topped it with glossy accents. I then added hearts around the boarder and finished off with black gems.

Thanks so much for visiting

Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards
hugs. xx
Challenge entered

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the colour combo Ginny x

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love your coloring.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Tania.

gr karin

~ginny said...

Hey Tania! I really like what you did with the border hearts! Punching [I think?] them out of several different papers is very creative! That element really makes your image pop - nicely done!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Diane said...

One super cute card for sure Tania and thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

Julie said...

Love the hearts about the image. Great card.
Hugs,
Julie T

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Adorable card Tania, love the design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, I do hope you can play along with our new challenge on Tuesday! Susan x