Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Splashing by,,,


I would love to share with you my  card I made using the new realease using "Rainy Day Fun" digi set & matching
"Rainy Day Fun Digi Papers" it is very apt for a wet Isle of Man.
and

I used the plain digi image which I added the sentiment to then I coloured with Promarkers, and then cut out with a Spellbinder die. I then used my brushes and inks to add ink to the background. I also added glossy accents to the puddle.I mounted the image on a faux digi and then mounted it onto the matching backing paper.
Finishing off with dew drops.
Thanks you for visiting make sure you check out the digi shop and the challenge blog.
 Hugs xx
Challenge entered

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

such a gorgeous cheerful card Ginny x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. I love the cute image

Kate M said...

Great fun card - love that little lad! The background is super too.
xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous fun card Tania, love your colour combo and the background is super.
Janet xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Tania.

gr karin

Unknown said...

AWESOME, Tania, now I am singing, "Splish, Splash I was having a bath", LOL..love and hugs my friend xxx

Kristine said...

Absolutely adorable Tania! I love it with those colored clouds in the bg. :) Cute, cute!! Have a great weekend xKris

Anonymous said...

Hi Tania, a beautiful card, love the image.

Hugs Erin x

Jan said...

This made me smile it's adorable xx Jan

Unknown said...

Really fun card. Love the image and background.
Steph xx
http://onedailythought.blogspot.com/