Followers

Sunday 9 February 2014

Kitty Bouquet



Hi Folks it's Sunday and here is my card for our 
Challenge 63 
Love

Our
Sponsor - Doodle Pantry
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate to their store
I have used Kitty Bouquet
I love my big ginger tom cat so I thought the image fitted well into the theme. 
I coloured my image using promarkers and added spectrum pencils to give depth to the cat. I then cut the image out using a Spellbinder die ensuring the tail and head were safe. I mounted the image on to dembossed black card which I had added blush gilding wax . To completet the image I added a tonic with love die cut and 3 flowers and gems.
Thank you so much for visiting make sure you check out the rest of the DT cards.
Hugsxx






8 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute. Love the image

Kate M said...

Love that cute kitty - lovely colours, great card xx

Crafty Judith said...

great card hun - looks like Kitty s sitting pretty in the flower bed x

Jan said...

Adorable card xx Jan

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

That kitty is darling. Love this image. Cheers, Holley

Desire Fourie said...

This is just delightful and beatifully designed. Such a cute kitty.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Bunny said...

Nice card, Tania. Very pretty pink flowers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny-DT

Judy McKay said...

Sweet card and image. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week We hope you will be back soon. Judy