Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

Lil boo

Hi Folks it's a new challenge 
from the Bee's at 
Kitty Bees
Check out the images
Our theme for this challenge is
Challenge #18 - Monochrome

Our sponsor for this challenge is
.

I have used Lil boo's oxox

         I coloured the image using Next generation        spectrum noirs.I cut the image out with an   ornate circle spellbinder die , then added distress ink with my brushes. i mounted it onto some pink gingham and finished the card off by adding ribbon and a bbutton and finished off with a congratulations die cut.
thanks you for visiting
hugs xx

Challenge entered


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a fabulous card wonderful image Ginny x

Leanne said...

This Boo is adorable. Love the shades of pink you used.
Wonderful card!
Have a great weekend!
^.^

Creations by Shirl said...

Sweet - love your take on your card!