Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

K.I.S.S

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new

Our theme this challenge is 
55 KISS (Keep It Simple & Sweet)
Our sponsors are
This is the prize that you may win from Marianne Designs.
I have used Be My Valentine
I have used the sponsors image, and coloured it with Graphit pens. I then mounted the image on red and black card. I then mounted it on the card blank to finish off I added black gems.
Thanks so much for visiting
Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards
hugs. xx
Challenge entered

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulously Fun card Tania, love this hun, love and hugs my friend xx

Kate M said...

Love that cute image, really sweet valentine.
xx

Tracy said...

Aw Tania i love this image, reminds me of my old raggy doll xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful card Tania.

gr karin

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Ginny x

Hello said...

Fabulous card Tania, love the cute image.
Huge crafty hugz, Lorraine xx

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tania just toooo cute - love it fabulous x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Cute card sweet image xxx