Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Monster Love

Hi Folks we have a new challenge at
Our sponsor this month is 
Dilly Beans
The theme is anything goes with the optional layers 
I have used the image Monster Love
to create my card.
I coloured the imaged using Spectrum noir pens. I then decoupaged the image. I then mounted the image on layers of card befor adding to the spellbinder ornate square die cut.
To compliment the card I added glitter dots to the corner of the die cut and finished off with a craftwork card sentiment,
thank you for visiting
Hugs xx
Challenge entered

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

how cute is that image gorgeous card Ginny x

Kate M said...

Great card - love that image!!
xx

Angelique said...

Monsterly cute :P
I like the image, its so different.
Gorgeous frame die.

Huggsss, Angelique

Katie Ann Brooks said...

eek! Frightening and cute! :)