Followers

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Congratulations...

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
OK, now onto our new challenge. We want to play BINGO with you! Just in case you are not sure, here is what you need to do...from the grid below you need to pick a horizontal or vertical line (not diagonal!) and ensure your card or project contains all the elements of that line...


So, for instance, I might choose the horizontal middle line so I would need to ensure I include a One Word Sentiment, 3D items and Die Cuts. 
my line is
2 word sentiment/3d item / something shiny.
I have used a large grand ornate square spellbinder mounted onto a 8 x 8inch card blank with 3d tape.
I then used centura pearl card and cut out the couple with my Cameo, I also cut out congratulations & engaged in silver miri card, To finish off I added the couples name in glitter letters.
Thanks for calling by
Hugs xx
Challenge entered

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Tania.

gr karin