Followers

Monday 17 February 2014

My Last pick of the week at Dragons Den

Hi Folks it's Tania here with my pick of the week.
Where do the weeks keep going
We are now well into little Februaury, hope you had a super Valentines day.
The image that I have used has come from the fabulous Stamping Dragon Designs Shop .

There are some wonderful images that you can purchase and once you buy one you will be hooked.

For my image today  I have chosen Jiggy with his drum Kit card set



Some times we need a quick card to make and here is a wonderful kit for any male from
8 to 80.
I have mounted the first layer onto black card then decoupaged the picture and the sentiment tag. I added Stickles glitter glue to Jiggy's horns and wings and a peel off sentiment and there you have it a wonderful mans card, in minuets


Make sure you pop on over to the Shop and have a browse , there is a great selection of  Images available for you to choose from.

We also have a Stamping Dragon Facebook Group , where we have lots of fun , inspiration for you , mini challenges and lots , lots more, so why not come over and see us.

Well that's  it from me for today, and sadly my last pick of the week.
I have decided to stand down due to external work pressures.
Make sure you call by for
 Gwyneth bringing you the next
 Pick of the Week 
next Monday ,
See you soon
Hugs  T xx


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the image Ginny x

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and a very beautiful card Tania.

gr karin

Susan Hogan said...

Love that dragon!