Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Get Well

Hi It's Tuesday and that means a new

Our theme this challenge is 
56 - Get Well
Our sponsors are
$15 Gift Voucher
Prize 3 Digi's


I have used Get Well from Imagine That


I have used the sponsors image, and coloured it with Spectrum Noir pens. I then used a spellbinder die to cut the image out and mounted it on papers from Imagine that digi papers. I then added ribbon and a sentiment from Stampin up.

Thanks so much for visiting


Make sure you check out the rest of the teams cards

hugs. xx

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Tania.

gr karin

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful card Tania! I love your color scheme - soft and calming, great for a get well. Thanks so much xxKris

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Tania. Love the image!

Crafty Judith said...

fab card hun love it have a great evening x

Cumbrianlass said...

Beautiful card Tania, love the colours and the wishing well.
Janet xxx

sam said...

This is lovely and the colours are fab xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

that's a great image and I love your coloring on it. Good job!!

Cheers, Holley